Paying by credit card using PayPal
When you subscribe to Everyday English you will be redirected to PayPal for payment. Instructions for paying by credit card using PayPal are provided below.
Please be aware that PayPal never sends emails requesting users to re-enter their credit card details. Such emails are fraudulent and should never be responded to. PayPal is a very secure system for sending funds and students must always ensure they use the offical PayPal website.
Step by step instructions
- Complete the online form on our subscription page. You will need to accept the MET Terms & Conditions before you can pay. Click the Pay using PayPal button to create your account and to be redirected to the PayPal website for payment.
- Wait for PayPal to load and compare it to the page shown below. If you see a page that looks similar to the one below, click on the continue link as circled:
If you don't see the page above proceed straight to step 3.
- You should now see a page for paying with credit card, similar to the one below:
Enter your credit card details, address and contact details and click the Review Order and Continue button. Note: Your CSC is the last 3 digits in the signature area on the back of your credit card as shown below:
- Check your payment details and click the Pay Now button.
- You may now click on the button to Return to the Melbourne English Tuition website.
- To access transcripts, you will need to activate your new Everyday English subscription account. Check your e-mails. You should have received one e-mail from Melbourne English Tuition and one e-mail from PayPal confirming your payment. Open the e-mail from Melbourne English Tuition and click the link to confirm your account name and password.
- You can now access our complete library of podcast transcripts and related study material. Simply visit the podcasts page and click on any of the podcast titles to view the details and to see the link for downloading.